Since the developer meeting of April/May 2007, we decided we should release more often. We also drew up a list of features we consider to be important - things we need to do before we feel comfortable releasing a 1.0 version. The results of those discussions can be found in the feature list spreadsheet.
- 0.x.0 releases will include major new functionality.
- 0.x.1, 0.x.2 etc. are service releases (i.e. mainly bug fixes and a few new features)
0.9.0 - Early June 2007
Released June 7 2007
0.9.1 - July/August 2007 (?)
Bugfix release. Timing will depend on severity of problems with 0.9.0.
- Fix faint objects luminance / atmosphere
- Fix time zone on windows
- Replace all time management (date/time/timezone etc..) with Qt methods
- Remove all automake/autoconf related files
- Adapt eye luminance to planets/moon brightness