大多数人使用他们自己的语言浏览网页。想想在世界各地的低年级学生还没有学习英语。为了使他们也能够发现 Stellarium ，我们将非常感谢您可以提供stellarium.org主页的翻译。这是一个小的任务，但极为重要的。
- E-mail your effort to jome.
What needs to be translated
It's all on a single page, in English, stellarium.org.
- Everything on the homepage needs to be translated, except the news section.
- (Coordinating a fully translated news section would be very difficult to do. On top of that it is often specific information aimed at lead users, so the benefits to most Stellarium users would be rather low.)
- The screenshots page doesn't need translation either, they are evocative enough for most users, and the current page design isn't very graceful anyway.
- The homepage works with a few php includes. This means that php generates the page on request, which enables the simple inclusion of one file in all translated pages. The list of languages at the bottom is an example of that. Make sure you add or mention the name of the new language.
- When a new version is released, the list in the left column might change to highlight new features. For instance, with version 0.8.1, "telescope control" was added. The feature list should be updated now and then in the different languages, to keep it relevant.
A few tips
Save the page to your computer. You now have the starting document to do the translation, via a text editor or a WYSIWYG program.
If you want to test the page on your own server, you could change the stylesheet to this one with absolute links. A few things probably won't work: all php generated content and all relative links. No need to change this. The layout should be correct however - if not, maybe a markup tag was inadvertently deleted.
If you use
base tag in
head element and in front of
link tags, then you can check easily images and relative links without changing to absolute link. Example:
<base href="http://www.stellarium.org/xx/" />
"xx" is two letter code(Ex. Japanese is "ja").
Finished? Mail the file to jome. If you're good with wiki's, edit the table below, and thanks a million!
|Language||Version||Translator/editor||Two letter code (info)||Notes||URL|
|English||0.8.2||jome||en||CVS is now SVN||www.stellarium.org|
|Deutsch||0.9.0||Tillman Hentze, Michael Taeschner||de||www.stellarium.org/de|
|Spanish||0.8.2||Guillermo García Malo, José Antonio Jiménez Madrid, Alejandro Ramón Ballesta||es||www.stellarium.org/es|
|suomi||0.9.0||villep (l10n pending commit)||fi||www.stellarium.org/fi|