For official release packages, please see the stellarium.org main page.
Older versions can be downloaded from the project download page.
Please do not report bugs found in unofficial builds. Also, treat them as you would any software whose source cannot be easily verified (i.e. with caution).
If you have, or know about, other unofficial builds (previews etc.), please list them here.
Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Debian
A Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Debian installer of version 0.10.2 is now available for download here stellarium_0.10.2-1_i386.deb and stellarium-data_0.10.2-1_all.deb. Its about 3 Mb and 35 Mb Mb. These .deb files are from the Ubuntu 9.10 repositories and may work on other Mint, Ubuntu and Debian based systems as well. Download the files and save it somewhere on your disk. start the installer by double-clicking the .deb file in Nautilus, Thunar of Konqueror.
If you've got a newer ubuntu than 8.10 you should install stellarium from the normal repositories.
Mail me any comment at jeroen dot adolfse at gmail dot com.
For Stellarium 0.10.2/Ubuntu i386
- Bundle containing AngleMeasure, CompassMarks, Ocular, TextUserInterface and Satellite plugins. Un-tar this in your ~/.stellarium directory: stellarium-plugin-bundle.tar.bz2
For Stellarium 0.10.2/Win32
- Bundle of plugins (AngleMeasure, CompassMarks, Ocular): stellarium-plugin-bundle.exe
- AngleMeasre 0.0.5 (including configurable display colors via the module.ini file) stellarium-anglemeasure-plugin.exe
- Satellites plugin installer (v0.1.1): stellarium-satellites-plugin.exe
For Stellarium 0.10.5/win32
- With the release of version 0.10.5 the principal plugins are now static and will be automatically loaded when invoked from the configure menu
- Barry Gerdes maintains some updated pre-built patches and extras for Windows systems, which you can find on his site.
- Zip file containing all the open source telescope servers here.
Some people have problems with their browsers: the browser silently unpacks the gziped file. If you suffer from such a problem, just rename the downloaded file to TelescopeServerLx200.exe (or similar).