For official release packages, please see the stellarium.org main page.
Older versions can be downloaded from the project download page.
Please do not report bugs found in unofficial builds. Also, treat them as you would any software whose source cannot be easily verified (i.e. with caution).
If you have, or know about, other unofficial builds (previews etc.), please list them here.
Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Debian
A Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Debian installer of version 0.10.2 is now available for download here stellarium_0.10.2-1_i386.deb. Its about 43 Mb. This .deb file is tested on Linux Mint 6 (Felicia) and Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex), but may work on other Mint, Ubuntu and Debian based systems as well. Download the file and save it somewhere on your disk. start the installer by double-clicking the .deb file in Nautilus, Thunar of Konqueror. I didn't manage to create a starter in the Gnome of KDE menu. Make one manually. The executable is "/urs/bin/stellarium". This command should be entered in a starter on your desktop, because this .deb doesn't add any starter in you gnome or kde menu.
If you've got a newer ubuntu than 8.10 you should install stellarium from the normal repositories. That version includes a starter in your startup menu.
Mail me any comment at jeroen dot adolfse at gmail dot com.
For Stellarium 0.10.2/Ubuntu i386
- Bundle containing AngleMeasure, CompassMarks, Ocular, TextUserInterface and Satellite plugins. Un-tar this in your ~/.stellarium directory: stellarium-plugin-bundle.tar.bz2
For Stellarium 0.10.2/Win32
- Bundle of plugins (AngleMeasure, CompassMarks, Ocular): stellarium-plugin-bundle.exe
- AngleMeasre 0.0.5 (including configurable display colors via the module.ini file) stellarium-anglemeasure-plugin.exe
- Satellites plugin installer (v0.1.1): stellarium-satellites-plugin.exe
- Barry Gerdes maintains some pre-built versions of plugins for Windows systems, which you can find on his site.
- Zip file containing all the open source telescope servers here.
Some people have problems with their browsers: the browser silently unpacks the gziped file. If you suffer from such a problem, just rename the downloaded file to TelescopeServerLx200.exe (or similar).