For official release packages, please see the stellarium.org main page.
Older versions can be downloaded from the project download page.
Please do not report bugs found in unofficial builds. Also, treat them as you would any software whose source cannot be easily verified (i.e. with caution).
If you have, or know about, other unofficial builds (previews etc.), please list them here.
Stellarium ppa for Ubuntu
You can update your system with unsupported packages from this untrusted PPA by adding ppa:stellarium/stellarium-releases to your system's Software Sources.
If you're using the most recent version of Ubuntu (or any version from Ubuntu 9.10 onwards), you can add a PPA to your system with these commands in your terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:stellarium/stellarium sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install stellarium
More information about this ppa is found here: Sorceforge
For Stellarium 0.10.2/Ubuntu i386
- Bundle containing AngleMeasure, CompassMarks, Ocular, TextUserInterface and Satellite plugins. Un-tar this in your ~/.stellarium directory: stellarium-plugin-bundle.tar.bz2
For Stellarium 0.10.2/Win32
- Bundle of plugins (AngleMeasure, CompassMarks, Ocular): stellarium-plugin-bundle.exe
- AngleMeasre 0.0.5 (including configurable display colors via the module.ini file) stellarium-anglemeasure-plugin.exe
- Satellites plugin installer (v0.1.1): stellarium-satellites-plugin.exe
For Stellarium 0.10.5/win32
- With the release of version 0.10.5 the principal plugins are now static and will be automatically loaded when invoked from the configure menu
- Barry Gerdes maintains some updated pre-built patches and extras for Windows systems, which you can find on his site.
- Zip file containing all the open source telescope servers here.
Some people have problems with their browsers: the browser silently unpacks the gziped file. If you suffer from such a problem, just rename the downloaded file to TelescopeServerLx200.exe (or similar).
- With version 0.10.5 the expanded telescope control plugin is now loaded and configured from the plugin section of the confugure menu (F2)