The official version of the Stellarium User Guide was originally published as a PDF file, but keeping it up-to-date was hard, so it was turned into a series of pages on this wiki:
The old versions in PDF are still available for download, but they are becoming increasingly outdated:
Works in progress
Source files for in-progress translations may be obtained from the SVN repository. Some pre-release files may also be downloaded directly from here. These are works in progress, and updated sporadically:
- Russian in PDF (for v.0.8.2)
- Spanish in PDF (for v.0.8.2)
- Italian in PDF (for v.0.7.1)
- Japanese in HTML (dead link?)
- Stellarium Users Guide New, by Matthew Gates with updates to version 0.12.4 by Barry Gerdes — The original Users guide that covers the basics of using Stellarium with additions and corrections to bring it up to date 0.12.4. It can be downloaded in PDF format from this website: the authors home page.
- A Guide to Using Stellarium, by Paul Luckas — a short guide with lots of illustrations that covers the basics of using Stellarium 0.10.5. It can be downloaded in PDF format from the website of the University of Western Australia's SPICE program: How to teach astronomy with Stellarium.
- Краткий путеводитель, by Alexander Wolf — a similar short introduction, but in Russian and covering Stellarium 0.10.6. It can be downloaded in PDF format from the author's home page.
- Stellarium Beginner's Guide, by Khalid AlAjaji — a guide with lots of illustrations that covers the basics of using Stellarium 0.11.3. It can be read in HTML format from the this website.
- Manual do Software Stellarium by Edson Pedro Cecílio Jr in Brazilian Portuguese. Version 0.10.6 was used to write this guide with a lot of screenshots. You can download it in PDF format here.
Pages in this category
This page is a category - a list of pages grouped around a common topic.
To add a page to this category, edit that page and add to its code the following:
[[Category: User's Guide]]